The operation photos entail the back-of-the-house nuances involved with the activation.
- Photos of the footprint placement within the event space
- Photos of anything impacting the footprint schematics - examples include:
- natural obstacles (trees, mud, uneven terrain for set up)
- neighboring vendors set up too close
- proximity of footprint to the stage
- lack of lighting for night activations
- Photos of any asset damages due to wear and tear, transport, or weather
These are the photos you take during the event to cover important snapshots of the activation.
- Photos of the Brand Ambassador team in uniform smiling within the footprint
- Photos of Brand Ambassadors clearly interacting with consumers - when working camera angles, make sure to always take photos of consumer faces
- Photos of consumers participating in the activation stations (photo booth, prize wheel, registration, etc.)
- Photos of consumers holding premiums and winning prizes
- Photos of any celebrity or brand spokespeople appearing at the activation
- Video of emcee making announcements and introducing any VIPS during the event
- For retail events, photos of consumers purchasing the promoted product
Competitive Activity Photos
You want to visit competitive vendors and take photos of their footprint and any elements that your brand might want to incorporate for future activations.